This is the privacy notice of Chempolis Ltd. that is in accordance with the Personal Data Act (10 and 24§) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union. Created 21.10.2019.
- Register controller
- Contact person
Phone: +358 (0)40 541 5977
- Name of the register
Customer information register of Chempolis Ltd.
- Legal basis and purpose of handling customer information
Legal basis according to the GDPR for handling customer information is:
- person’s consent (documented, voluntary, personalized, conscious and unequivocal)
- agreement in which the registered is as a party
- maintenance of customer relationships and allowance of the contacts required by the customer service.
We will use your personal data for predefined purposes based on contract, consent, legal obligation and legitimate interest:
- to process orders, deliver products and services, to provide customer service and to manage payments, contracts and transactions.
- to sales, marketing and stakeholder communication
- to comply with our legal requirements, for example, accounting and tax laws
- defense of legal rights and ensuring security of our services and customers, such as credit checking, and prevention of fraud
- Data content of the register
Chempolis collects and processes various types of personal data, where applicable, such as:
- Personal details – including your contact details (such as your name, address, phone number, and email address)
- Agreement & transaction data
- Online data & identifiers – data that is collected with cookies about your browsing activities and segments, your IP address, details about browser and device, and location.
Chempolis deletes personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected for. Besides this the Finnish Accounting Act guideline us in data storing time.
Regular source of information
Information that is stored are acquired from the customer for example by messages that are sent in e-mail, phone, services of social media, contracts, customer meetings and other situations where the customer gives their information.
Regular allowance of information and transfer outside the EU or ETA
Information will regularly not be given to other parties.
Automated decision making
Chempolis does not make decisions based on automated processing. Neither do we create profiles on the basis of the personal data.
Principles of protecting the register
Chempolis Ltd. applies high level of protection and generally recognized principles of the European Union to the processing of personal data. Handling of the register will be followed with caution and information handled with information systems will be protected appropriately.
When register information is stored on internet-servers, the physical and digital information security of their equipment is taken care of appropriately. Register controller takes care of that stored information, server access rights and other information that is critical for customer information safety are handled confidentially and only by the employees who are responsible for that.
Rights regarding personal data
Every person that is in the register has:
Right to access personal data
You have the right to be informed about the processing that we do and to request a copy of your personal data.
Right to correct personal data
You can ask for the information about you to be corrected, if it is not accurate or if it needs to be updated.
Right to deletion
You can request to remove your personal information from the register (“the right to be forgotten”).
Right to withdraw consent
If you have given a consent for data processing, you are always entitled to withdraw your consent.
Right to object to the processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on Chempolis’s legitimate interests, such as developing our services.
Right to restrict the processing
In certain circumstances you have the right to have the processing restricted.
You can send requests concerning your data-protection rights to Chempolis by e-mail (email@example.com) or post (Lääketehtaantie 1
FI-90660 Oulu, Finland). After this, we may not continue processing your personal data except for compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You can disable cookies in your browser. Please note, that if you disable cookies, some of the features of our site can’t work properly.
Chempolis uses a third-party analytics service on our website (Google Analytics). We gather information on the visitors in the following areas:
- the date and time of access to this Website
- the referring Internet address,
- your browser
- what pages you access
With cookies we can recognize and use the information that we acquire for example to count the browsers that visit on our website and analyze the usage of our website, such as statistical tracking.
Chempolis uses the information for internal purposes, such as measuring various statistics in order to improve its quality and make it more useful to visitors. All information acquired is anonymous and actions performed on the Internet can’t be connected to a certain person based on that information.